Greeting for the day!
I need your great help in regard to know more about the Germany.
Let me tell you first about my self, I'm Sr. IT BA with 9 years of work experience and I'm expecting a job offer from one of the big company in Nuremberg Germany area. Therefore I need to know couple of things on the following questions:
1) How much salary (yearly gross) to expect. I am married with 1 kid (1 year old) at the moment.
2) If I get Gross 70000 Euro for an example, then what would be Income Tax and how Tax works in Germany!
3) What would be cost of living for 3 people on following points-
a) Food expense (we're pure vegetarian and will be making food at home only)
b) Rent for furnished and unfurnished 1 BHK apartment
c) Water bill
d) Electricity bill
e) Internet bill
f) Phone bill
h) Medical (vision/dental/and all)
4) Any useful website being a new person in Nuremberg Germany area which could probably help.
5) What to carry and what should to carry to Germany in first time.
Looking forward for your great advice.